We are always looking for energetic and creative teachers with a strong background in academia, are passionate about teaching, and bring onboard innovative teaching methods.
In order to be considered, you must have at least two years of teaching experience working at an institute or university, a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and be allowed to legally work in the US.
Please fill out the form below, which includes a link to your CV and a link to a 15-20 minute online demo lesson. Some criteria for demo lessons:
- Lesson must be in the target language
- They should be 100% interactive
- In line with our methodology, the student should talk more than the teacher
- If you’re using any kind of presentation, your demo should still be very interactive
- Your lesson should include at least one student (or a friend acting as a student). Please make sure you have obtained permission to share your demo with us.
- You should be using various activities to keep the student(s) engaged
- Lesson should have clear objectives
- Lesson should have a beginning, middle, and end
- Lesson should be taking place online (over Zoom or another platform)
- Lesson should follow CEFR standards
We look forward to seeing your work.